The eCricScore API is a simplified API format that gives you the score information with the minimum possible effort. All you need to do is: Follow the instructions given below and get the scores, you can then display it in your website / blog in a suitable format.
Get Fixtures / Live and Results “Cricket Scores” (eCricScore) from our API, easy to use format. It’s a simple 3 step process.
- Signup and get your API key from your Member Area
- This is the link for live cricket scores (eCricScore API):
- In the result you will get Last 7 Days matches + Next 7 Days matches + Current Live matches.
- For EACH match, you will get the “score” in text format:
- And now you have the cricket score with long/short teamnames and team logos from it! This is a live score for all matches labelled as ‘live’ so you can fetch the API repeatedly to get the latest score.
- Just show it in the format you want to. So in the example screenshot above you could do something like “MI 190/7 (20) vs SRH 193/6 (20)”
Note: This shows how to get live score api free using the simplest Cricket Score widget from cricapi. This cricket api is free to use, you will find it under the eCricScore section in the Member > API Test playground. You can fetch ipl api or icc world cup api. This is NOT associated with bcci, ipl or icc directly and the data is punched by our team manually so you will get the data within 1 minute of the event.