Just want “Live Cricket Scores” from our Free Cricket API and keep things simple? Here’s a 3 point process on how to get started.
- Signup and get your Free API key from your Member Area
- This is the link for live cricket scores (this is part of the Free Cricket API):
- In the result you will get ALL current matches
- For EACH match, you will get the “score” JSON object of this format:
- And now you have the cricket score from it! This is a live cricket score so you can fetch the API repeatedly to get the latest score.
- Just show it in the format you want to. Like in the example above you could do something like “Western Australia Inning 1: 207/10 (46.3) vs New South Wales Inning 1: 225/9 (50)”
Note: This shows how to get live score api free using the cricket score api from cricapi. This cricket api is free to use. You can fetch ipl api or icc world cup api. This is NOT associated with bcci, ipl or icc directly and the data is punched by our team manually so you will get the data within 1 minute of the event.