- Data entry for cricket data (you will enter data via mobile app during live matches, and desktop)
- API guides / Sample coders (you’ll need to create code samples in different languages for different API input/output combinations – must know PHP (Vanilla, WordPress, Laravel), ASP.NET, C#, VB, Python, NodeJS, Rust, Ruby, Golang)
Send in your CV on email@example.com and we’ll get in touch with you within 48 hours!
Ah, we also need Interns! Here’s the JD:
Cricket Data Enthusiast (Intern position)
- Must join immediately
- Job role reports to our Development Partner’s office in Sector 1, New Panvel, India. Hybrid model of 2-3 days office can be explored for high performing interns.
- We are looking for a result-driven Intern who will be responsible for collecting cricket related data and sharing the same on website.
- Intern will have to work as per time frame of ongoing cricket matches.
- Fulfill tasks set out by the client.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Perform cricket related research as per client’s request.
- Update information regarding current & upcoming cricket matches, cricket players, best series, best scores, etc on website
- Handle clients queries on prompt basis.
- Under-Graduate or Recent Graduate
- Basic computer literacy with knowledge of MS-Office.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work in pressure when multiple matches ongoing
- Willing to spend working hours as per ongoing matches.
- Must continuously review past data and correct / update missing data